I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Baguio, Basura?"

Another thought.. So now I'm in the mood to write. I read an article yesterday on Midland about a person who's struggling to find a job. In the United States, although you're not a college graduate still~you could find a job that will help you with your day to day life. You can actually have a car or have your own house. If you don't have a job you could apply for something wherein the government would give you money to support your needs,as soon as you find a job they would subtract the  money which at least  helped you from your paycheck... still fair....

In the Philippines if your college graduate still you'll be having troubles finding a job. You could have a job but it would only support your day to day expenses like food and clothing, school and yeah a little purchase of entertainment.. According to studies Baguio City is the center of education  here in the Philippines the reason why most students chose to study here in here Baguio. i think that that it's mainly because of One thing the weather!!.But Baguio Nowadays is turning out to be the "Basura City" daw and yeah I noticed that to. Just to inform y'all the government spends a lot of Millions to dispose Baguio's Garbage/waste but still we see a lot of garbage along sidewalks sometimes near people's houses (enough reason to connote how disorganized these people are). Their reason..." eh kasi hinihintay pa namin mag cocollect ng basura" which is true. Garbage Collectors come to collect once a week most of the time and we read a lot of articles every week saying they spend millions????.... where's the money going then. Graft and Corruption not only happens here in the Philippines but also in other Countries, but still the Philippines is well known for this. Nostradamus even had a prediction about Marcos to be a corrupt and that he's fall would awaken a lot of people (Philippine Revolution). After the Philippine Revolution a lot of countries emulated to revolution because of our revolution, thinking they would outhrow their government  but failed. The reason why most intellectual people really yield to Cory and Ninoy Aquino. I remember my professor once said "Cory NEVER lies".. "Arroyo always Lies"... after Marcos we woke up... should we wake ourselves up again?. I remember a Caller of mine once said (when I use to work at callcenter ) that we are the goverment change starts with us. If we can't change something that's been there then we should do something that would help ourselves.

I think in politics truth is only relative. Remember the Ah1n1 threat? , the media was so busy giving us numbers about how many people died and how many people show symptons of this kind of illness. We were all so busy worrying about how to fight it etc. I remember Joanne and I even made a Flyer to advertise Rubix but most importantly to inform the public on how to avoid it... naks!... University of Cordillera's copied our Flyer Lay out... whata copy cat... btw that was my school.. I'm not sourgraping anyways.. before i sidetrack again from my topic. What was the government during that time... they controlled the media and took advantage of the time to talk about Charter Change I guess... I don't like CharterChange.. why well because the Law yields to us Women and changing it might change everything. Clearly, still men understimate the women's power. I'm just so glad Cris my friend did not end up working as a full time housewife. I'm glad she used what she learned in school. I once said to myself that as soon as I become a Lawyer upon winning my 6th case in court.I will run for a Councilor Position. Still I want to be an employee of the government but not an official anymore.

 Right now we are all part of the government, I don't think being an activist is one of my purpose. Im just saying.... if we are all part of the government could someone speak for my thoughts. Were did you hide the money? okay let me paraphrase this just so it sounds better... Where did you allot the garbage money??... it would have helped this college graduate who could't find a job...instead just decided to write an article on Midland :( ... tsk tsk tsk.






:~~ Random Thoughts~~:

I never wanted to leave the Philippines I know there's still hope here.. China a 3rd world country has a fast growing economy.  The reason why I took up Law was because I wanted to make a difference yeah I had high hopes before , but I guess It will be all words for now... anyways the Universe will Provide.  I hope I'm making sense here.





No comments: