I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sorry.....


Sowee. . . . . . . :(
To my family I'm sorry coz I'm failing in School But I'll do my best to get myself back on the right track I'm sorry coz I don't have a job yet the reason is because I want to finish this semester and catch up in school however I guess I really can't catch up anymore To Joanne I'm sorry coz i'm getting you into trouble and I'm letting you absorb my negativity and stress.. (well i'm not letting you absorb it but I know you get affected because of it). iofor making me more stronger. To my sisters coz I don't go home hehe (always overnight, coz I'm trying to review, but i just can't get my focus) To my classmates for not being that responsible unlike before. To my close friends for not always being there but thank you for at least being there for me. To my other friends (not that close).. I told My GG everything. Sorry because I can't really accept something I really didn't do and I'm gonna fight for this in my own way, If you don't believe me that's fine with me I'm willing to risk our friendship since I tried my best to explain my side, I love myself more than I love the friendship we had even now that she help me realize who I really am. I love her so much and I know you want to push me away from her --- that's okay, just keep on doing it because it makes me more stronger and us stronger. (yeah were working on it). pag napuno na ako... makikita niyo.
To myself for most fo the time forgetting what I should do... I'm sorry coz I know this is not me , but in the process I'm starting to know who I really am at least...
To SFC for not winning the competition, believe me ... I really felt bad at that time - missing the most important talks where I know I could feel more stronger..actually made me feel bad And finally to God , I know I lack prayers, I know should have prayed more..

... defending her from my family I guess wouldn't be that hard my dad and mom are open minded and at least I would know what to tell them since they are the ones who really see the efforts I do for myself eversince, kahit pasaway minsan ...but Defending my love to HER friends that would be really tough coz although they are my friends as well still they don't know who i really am... That's just it!



No comments: