I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

shame on me!

finally! im on p3 hehe! so that means i wont be getting too many calls anymore compared with p1.. and i've been on p1 for almost 5 mos i think..and finally im on p3..but i have to be careful because they might put me on training again and if i fail training im outta here! of course i dont want that to happen coz i have to look for a better job first before they kick me off this job! yesterday was friday the 13th but nothing special happened. Except the part where my co worker talked to me about my crush and how obvious things are between me and him grrr! i can hardly look at him anymore.. not unlike before like he used to wink at me, everytime he catches me staring at him..whatever!!starting from now on i wont be looking at him anymore, unless he turns hes back on me.. coz he probably thinks super dead na dead na ako sa kanya di pa naman medyo lang.. okay gtg.. i have to go to St Paulines chapel and submit my assignment!! im still crossing my fingers for this coz i dont i have a vocation for ....secret.. never, i just like the way they take care of me.. at saka aliw na aliw ako sa mga madre!! hehe! take care..

No comments: