I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

HoNey!!

Mishi {co-worker} didnt report for work today .. i miss her .. last sunday i watched the movie Honey and Ladder 49.. the movie honey for me is just like legally bond. The movie talks about motivation basically its about how we guys can fullfill our dreams. Jessica Alba really looks beautiful and sweet very lite..I wonder whos shes dating right now!? We were looking for the cd oceans 12,, but unfortunately we didnt notice we got the oceans 11 cd.. well im about to bring back the cd but im not sure if im gonna be able to return it and exchange it with a diff cd..coz for sure oceans 12 is OUT again grrr!! Caren {co-worker} just told me that my crush is selling a "shitzu" worth 6k.. hayy how i wish ill be holding him like a treasured pet,, nyak what am i talking about.. but what im saying is like a pet ill be pampering him the way he should be pampered.. ah basta ewan bahala na hanggang dream lang naman lahat eh!! im really not sure if id be able to make it this sunday.. coz i aint got no money anymore plus im sure sunday will be a work day for me and not a day off.. but im sure they'll understand it specially melai.. Anyway about the MOvie HoNeY..i think dancing is my frustration next to my biggest Frustration which is Being a SingER!! hehe.. i didnt know jessica alba knows how to flow that way she really got me crazy!! i wish i was her..{ayan na nanaman eh}..We have a new coach again and his name is Rj actually his an OIC,, and awhile ago i just got pissed off bec of him imagine ive been taking in calls for more than 4 hrs and i havent taken my break yet,the fact that he asked my other teammates to take their break after 2 hrs call bad trip un diba.. but eventually i forgot everything abt it the moment my GG passed by my station hehe!! okay i gtg..pls cross your fingers for me,,i hope by next week id be able to sing again

No comments: