I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

"I'm an excellent judge in character"


To be honest I'm really not happy with my assessment scores. 1st assessment 96/100 and 2nd 96/100. I want to to ACE it! coz', I know I can!. There's this person in class that I'm competing with silently.. all because it's fun. Apparently, she's ahead of me, and 2 points I guess is something that would be hard to beat especially since I would need to juggle my time next week with my career and school (esp Joanne).

Last weekend was fun. I was able to spend my time with Joanne and with my family. Not mention the fact that I was able to go to my grandma's house and ask her to celebrate her birthday in our house. My grandma (lally) is really hard to handle. Hard to convince and difficult. But, I love her so much and she's my inspiration .

Yey we have a new dog Kayla.. a baby! I finally have a Yorkshire Terrier. If you check on my old posts you will see that it has been my dream to have a Yorkshire Terrier. Thank you Joanne. It's her dog though, I guess,  the dog lives with her :(. We should have joint custody. We will work on that. My mom's not used to having dogs, because of a lot of reasons, one of which is that I'm allergic to it. But, I think I outgrew that.

I will post a lot of pictures soon .. take care

For those of you who's wondering why my title's all about character. Well its because... I really am. I just let it past most of the time. Because I love giving chances .. the first time.



No comments: