I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

peace out ya'll im done with my inetrview in pampanga they actually offered me 24k plus your allowed for overtime, excluding night diff and sss, philhealth etc.. but im actually planning to just get the rsvp offer if ever... coz its near at home plus i would be able to study. All the schools in pampanga for law are not that high in quality. UC is the best ever. im confused ;( ... i actually texted rye to give me advice and at least give me more enlightenment. Of course i prayed for this but i dont know ... i'm scared of being independent maybe.. writing down the advantages and disadvantages of this still didnt give much help. My mom said i should learn to decide things on my own. They hate the way i decide.. help me out ... ciao!

No comments: