I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

sheesh! guess i may have have evrything what i want except the guy that i really want.. and its like my life is starting to tumble down.. no kidding! its really starting to.. i can hardly eat, can hardly sleep.. however i have this friend from california, shasha's cousin and hes ben my friend for just 2 weeks.. what i like about him is this man is that hes so sweet.. but i dont have feelings for him yet .. since i got preoccuppied thinking of my textmate.. last saturday i saw him with a girL.. i guess lovely's right... he has a girL.. i really hate this feeling coz this always happens to me .. i sometimes think that he will be for me.. and as my friends say i think to much as and i act as if im his girlfriend the fact that we havent actually met yet.. we just stare at each other.. pero nahurt talaga ako nun saturday kaya ayun nag pshot ako... grrrrr.. neway maybe im just better off thid way alone.. yoko na pinag pray ko pa siya.. i really feel sad.. :( Lord please show me the sun!

No comments: