I Love BLOggiNg....



Catch me if U can!!

Monday, July 04, 2005

constantine

Da vinci code, Angels and Devils, Divine Revelation. i havent read the first two books yet..my sister once dared me to finish the book divine revelation,i only read the first chapter di ko na nakayanan ung susunud eh..really very scary.. in such a way that it will really test your faith.anyways have u guys watched the movie Constantine a movie for smokers.. i wonder why they always give Keanu Reeves movies with the best effects.. compared with other movies.. anyways this movie talks about second chance, about your faith in GOd and the effects of smoking.. ouch ba!.. i like the part when keanu was about to go to heaven but because he gave lucifer (basta parang si LUCIFER) the "F" sign.. lucifer grabbed him instead, back to earth and removed his tubercolossis knowing that keanu will still do the same thing and will sin again but at the end he changed..talk about 2nd chance
anyway last monday was the start of the day off..and actually we had a team building actually its not a teambuilding coz we were only 5 out 11..anyways to cut the story short i slept at melai's place... to tell her everything that been going on..of course as usual i cried over ..w/e.. but im glad im over it thanks for evrything melai.. you really mean a lot.. i just saw my YFC community the other day and i decided to continue my service ive been very down for these past few months and i cant wait to serve the community again.. plus ive been through a lot this past few months.. and im so glad mishi had to hate someone for me of course im not happy about that.. but i think i am hehe.. I don't know what my problem is lately, but pretty much everyone and everything is annoying me. And I know that I am partly to blame for it, especially when all my friends are doing is asking me to hang out and I get annoyed because they should know that SOME people have to get up early and go to work. Is it possible to be annoyed with yourself? Because if so, then I am! And now here I sit at work, still stressed out..down..we just had a talk with my cousin yesterday there had been a lot of issues in our family lately and maybe i should be focusing on those things first..if Constantine had been given a second chance then i'll be giving myself a 2nd chance..

No comments: